Welcome To Ultimate Girls Night Out!
Unfortunately, all events from March 2020 had to be postponed due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic. We are currently in the process of re-arranging all postponed events and will be back up and running as soon as possible.
In the meantime we are holding virtual events! Click for more info –
Join us and hold a virtual stall to sell your products! Click the events tab for more info.
Ultimate Girls Night In – Shop!
We are very excited to have launched our ‘Ultimate Girls Night In’ online shop!
With many events being cancelled, you can still shop small and support small businesses by visiting our new shop here!
We have some fantastic products available from specially selected small UK businesses. The perfect place to find that unique gift, or simply treat yourself.
You can become a permanent resident on our website and rent shelf space for your products within our shop. Please click here for more info.
Have You Joined Our Virtual Autumn Fair?
After the success of our previous Virtual Markets, we are now running our 2021 Virtual Autumn Fair which features a fantastic selection of gifts and products from small businesses across the UK. The event will run until 31st October 2021 and features all the fabulous things for the run up to Halloween, plus some early Christmas gifts! The market has thousands of members already and soooo many beautiful unique gifts available to purchase! Join the event HERE!
Everybody is so friendly, welcoming and supportive, and I guarantee that you will discover amazing gifts not available on the high street. Many items are made to order and can be personalised. All items can be delivered direct to you or to your loved ones.
One of my favourite things to do is snuggle up, get cosy, and scroll through the posts, pick up a nice little treat and join in the chat within our Virtual Market!
Stallholder Season Tickets!
Customer Season Passes!
Click Here for more info or to purchase a season pass!
For just £10 you will get –
- 12 months free entry into all our Lily & Lolly’s Vintage & Craft Fayres and Minnie Mee’s Markets (once we re-open)
- A free cup of tea or coffee at each event (where Lily’s Tea Parlour are running the tea room)
- A free strip of raffle tickets at each fayre
Ultimate Girls Night Out organise a range of events at venues across the Midlands.
We want to help you grow your business, we therefore offer a number of ways for you to advertise with us.
- You can be added to our Stallholder Directory for a yearly fee of only £12, just £1 per month!
- You can sell your products and promote your business within the community at our events!
- You can add your products to our online shop by renting virtual shelf space from just £10 per year!
- Or you can host a virtual stall at one of our online events! We are currently running our virtual fairs and virtual shopping & psychic evenings on Facebook, plus our virtual maker’s market for handmade and handcrafted products 🙂
Supporting Local Businesses!
We aim to support ladies in business, create friendships, boost confidence, expand networks & promote local venues. Join our community to help your business grow!
Event Cancellations and Postponements
2020 and 2021 have been very challenging years for everybody within the events industry. We started 2020 with a diary full of lots of amazing events, but unfortunately had to postpone most of them due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic. We are working hard to re-arrange all postponed events and will keep stallholders updated. Like many event organisers we lost revenue on advertising material, deposits, venue hire, merchandise, not to mention hundreds of work hours spent re-arranging and then having to again cancel more and more events over the past year. Craft Fayres and Markets were given the go-ahead by the government to re-open on 15th June 2020, but we are still facing difficulties with new local restrictions, lockdowns and tiers. The majority of our venues are still not open, so we just wanted to keep you updated on our cancellation policy –
- If an event is cancelled by us due to lack of stallholders or a problem with the venue, you will be offered a full refund or a free transfer to any other event of your choice.
- If an event is cancelled or postponed due to a reason out of our control – for example, covid-19 restrictions, local lockdown, national lockdown, the venue deciding not to open, the venue deciding not to allow events, government restrictions, another pandemic, extreme weather, etc, your booking will be rolled over to a new event and venue of your choice at any time in the future.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions about your booking please email [email protected]